ENCA current projects
- ENCA Participates in various meetings hosted by collaborator organisations, such as the EULAR Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, the EULAR Annual European Conference of People with Arthritis/Rheumatism in Europe (PARE), CARRA and AID.
- ENCA is involved in the development of an internet platform for the exchange of resources between associations.
- ENCA launched the 'Fun with JIA challenge', aimed at empowering children and young people with JIA to share their story and experience.
ENCA future projects
ENCA has a number of new projects and initiatives on the horizon, including:
- Participation in a new, international awareness campaign, titled ‘WOrld young Rheumatic Disease day’.
- Shaping a series of international summer camps for young people with paediatric rheumatic disease