The ENCA network is dedicated to supporting national paediatric rheumatic disease associations, as well as groups of children with paediatric rheumatic diseases and their families. Here are some of the benefits if you join the ENCA network:
- It’s free of charge to join the ENCA network! All you need to do is register on our website www.enca.org.
- You will have access to a closed Facebook group, connecting you with other ENCA network members across Europe.
- You will gain access to our shared learning platform, which contains a variety of resources, such as documents on different topics related to paediatric rheumatic diseases (such as transition and personal testimonies), leaflets, videos, serious games and much more.
- You will be able to exchange best practices with other national associations dealing with the paediatric rheumatic diseases.
- You will receive regular news from the ENCA network, as well as the latest news from the paediatric rheumatology community.
- You will have the option to consider the translation and adoption of existing materials into your national language and country context, subject to copyright.
- You will be able to participate in European projects, such as the “Fun with JIA challenge”, exchange programmes for teenagers with paediatric rheumatic diseases, international summer camps and much more.
- You will be able to get involved in research projects in collaboration with healthcare professionals, researchers and industry.
- You will have the opportunity to increase awareness at national and international level on pediatric rheumatic diseases, through the WOrld young Rheumatic Diseases day (WORD) - a new, European-wide annual campaign.
- You will be more likely to have a wider impact at the European level, in collaboration with international societies and platforms (such as the Paediatric Rheumatology Society (PReS) and the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) and international research platforms (such as the Paediatric Rheumatology
InterNational Trials Organisation (PRINTO)), in order to increase efforts on an international level to advance research and support towards paediatric rheumatology.
- You will be able to participate free of charge in our annual meeting during the PReS/ENCA Conference, where you can network with other national paediatric rheumatic disease associations, healthcare professionals and researchers. A small number of bursaries tend to be available for some associations.